Thursday, May 3, 2018

Art All Around!

Art All Around!

Art all around

For the Create portion of this badge I need to choose at least one option. I chose: 
Painting.  So I get to paint two nature scenes, one using 
Acrylics:

and one using

Water colors:
I liked Water Colors best so I created this as my third painting using them.
Here I am using Water colors
 I had a lot of fun painting today
 This is what the finished paintings looked like.
As an added bit of fun we did some face painting!
 We used face crayons,
 Mommy made me into a cat
 And I drew a tree on her cheek.


I also visited The Potter's Depot and Created these Pinch bowls.


   

For the Demonstrate portion of this badge, I also  need to choose at least one option so I chose:
to complete a requirement in the Outdoor Art Creator Badge, actually I went ahead and earned the badge, you can check that out at http://wanderinggs.blogspot.com/2018/04/outdoor-art-creator.html.

For the Celebrate portion of my badge, I chose to donate the paintings I made in the Create potion to the Boys and Girls Club. 
 I was happy to donate my pictures, we hung them up above the Water Fountain.

You can see them on display at The Boys and Girls Club of the Big Horns. I welcome your thoughts on my art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment