Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Fashion Try It Badge

The Fashion Try It Badge
I have been working on earning my Fashion Try It Badge, here's what I have been doing:

I took an old t-shirt and gave it a fashion makeover!
 First I drew a kitty in puffy paint.
 Then I added some gold sequin stars.
I think it turned out beautifully and look forward to wearing it  a lot.
Then:
I learned how to make headbands
 It took me a minute to figure out where to measure my head (Measure like a hat band)
 Using pretty ribbon and a hair tie
 I was able to make a gold hair band for me
amd a brown one for my friend


Then My mom and I looked through some clothing catalogs
 and I made a collage out of some of the items that I liked.
I am really enjoying earning this badge!
 I get to work on my scissor skills, they still need improvement.
 I like dresses the best

Finally I got to design my own doll clothes!
I made a Smock
 for Peggy
 and a sarong
 Then I made a couple of bibs.
I really enjoyed Earning My Fashion Try It . I enjoyed it so much I asked Mom to find more badges like it. So stay tuned for more fun fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment