Thursday, May 10, 2018

You Go Girl Patch

You Go Girl Patch
I thought it would be fun to do a patch that was all about me and who I am today so my Mom came up with the You Go Girl Patch.
for this patch I :
Created an informational booklet about me:

I am 49 inches tall
I weigh 55 pounds 
 I am really good at playing cats
When I grow up I want to be a YouTuber
 My favorite food is Rice
My favorite color is Pink
My favorite song is I Feel Like a Monster by Skillet
My favorite movie is Captain Underpants
My favorite TV show is Phineas and Ferb 
My favorite book is Splat!

I also got to learn more about my name and why my parents chose it:
I was named after the Norse God Freyja. She is one of my Father's Patron Gods.

I created a digital scrap book about me, this was fun as I got to take lots of pictures.

And I wrote an acrostic poem about myself.
 Friendly
Respectful
Excellent
Youth
Joyful
Adaptable


No comments:

Post a Comment