Monday, May 28, 2018

Girl Power at the Derby Brownie Try­ It

Girl Power at the Derby Brownie Try It 

To earn this Badge I :
I talked to my dad about when he entered the Pinewood Derby. I also talked to my friend Joseph
about his car.

My dad and I went over basic woodworking safety before I could even begin working on my car and we went over it again just now as we were getting ready to post my badge work just to be on the safe side. There really weren't any good picture taking opportunities though as my dad doesn't like his picture taken and it was really just him talking to me and asking me questions.

I made a Pine wood Derby car with my Dad
 We worked on it together. He showed me how to safely form the car using wood tools and sandpaper.
Then we 3D printed a cut which I glued on to the car. I wanted a cat themed car.

I went to a Pinewood Derby Event 


and Entered my car in the Derby!

I had a lot of fun and 
I got 4th place in my section. I was disappointed that I didn't win but I did my best to be a good sportsman and congratulated the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment