Monday, May 21, 2018

Princess for a Day

Princess for a Day

Today I earned a Princess for a Day Patch! It was a lot of fun!
I got to decorate a Princess Accessory Holder.
First I painted it with Chalkboard paint, then I had to wait for it to dry and do a second coat.
While I was waiting I did a coloring and word search page.
Then I made Princess Pudding! (White Chocolate Pudding that I dyed Pink)
Afterwords I could decorate my Princess Bucket.
I added ribbons, confetti and buttons.
During all of this I also took the time to learn how to Curtsy like a Princess. So if you see me feel free to ask me to show you a proper Princess Curtsy.
After I finished my projects we watched the Princess and the Pea.
Then we played the Princess and the Pea game. I found the big pea without a problem,
but I didn't find the little pea.
Overall it was a really fun day, I can't wait to see what I can do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment