Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Fur Babies Patch


Fur Babies Patch
I loved working on this patch. 
I have been working on it along with the Friends to Animals patch from the Year in the Life series.
 Mrs. Katie is taking care of a rescued dog and her seven puppies until they get adopted so I am helping Mrs. Katie.
 While we were out getting pet food I looked around and found some fun pet toys.
 Kitty Cat Catnip Tea Bags and a supper fun squeaky toy.

 Next I worked on making Chew toys for the Puppies
 We use three t-shirts from the recycling center
 I hope the puppies enjoy their new toys!
 Next we made blankets for the puppies and their mom!
 I used an old robe that was fluffy and warm and some fleece, also salvaged from the recycling center.
 I made 8 small blankets and one big one for Mia (the Mommy dog)
I think the puppies are super cute. I can't wait to read to them tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment