Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Friend to Animals

Friend to Animals
Petspatch
Today we worked on my Friends to Animals patch.
 We started by donating the  blankets and chew toys that we made to the rescue puppies.
They are super cute and cuddly!
They really enjoyed the chew toys.
Joseph said they would get the blankets at bedtime.
 I even got to hold the boy, Wilbur.
Then I spent some time reading to the puppies.
 I read Splatt! it's my favorite book!
 and I read I lost my Sock!
 look the puppies are totally listening to me!
 Then I got to hold Valentine.
 She really likes the chewtoys too!
Today I made a chart of everything that we need to do during the week for our pets.
the fish are easier to take care of than Harry our Bunny but we can pet Harry.

The last thing I did for this patch was to earn the Watching Wildlife Patch, you can see what adventures this badge took me on at
http://wanderinggs.blogspot.com/2018/05/watching-wildlife.html

No comments:

Post a Comment