Saturday, April 14, 2018

Cloud Peak Art Exhibition


Cloud Peak Art Exhibition


So I went to my first art show, okay well my mom says it wasn't my first but since I don't remember any other ones I'm going to say it's my first. 
 The first thing I saw when I walked through the door was a booth where I could make my own art!
 I really enjoyed making a painting of a cat. I love cats.
My cat is gold, it's hard to see in the picture but I liked it.

 I got to meet some of the great artists while I was there.


 There were a lot of different types of art on display there.


 There were paintings, photography, pottery, even quilts!

 Everybody received a little piece of paper when they came in so that they could vote for their favorite piece of art. My Favorite was made by Mrs. Louise. 
 It is a painting of a Kitty called UH OH.  Did I mention I like cats?
 This is a picture is of some cool pots that were there.

I even got to see a demonstration of someone making pottery, I would really like to learn more about pottery making.


I also go to get down to some great tunes. 
Over all I really enjoyed the Art Show and hope to go to another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment