Thursday, June 7, 2018

Isabelle patch with the Dance, Fashion and sewing and I'm a Star Mini Patches.

Isabelle patch with the Dance, Fashion and sewing and I'm a Star Mini Patches.
My mom ordered some fun patches for me to work on this summer. This set is based off of the Isabelle American Girl Doll and I am having a great time earning it. 

Fashion Mini
The First thing I did to earn my Fashion Mini Badge was to draw a design for a clothing item on paper. That's it on the red paper, I'm about to use it as a template on the T-shirt.
 Then I decorated a t-shirt for my Doll using the design I drew.
This is what the T-shirt looked like when I was finished. I think Peggy looks wonderful.
The last thing I did for this patch was a Fashion word search.

I'm a Star Mini

To earn the I'm a Star Mini Patch I wrote a letter to myself pointing out my good qualities that I can read anytime I need a lift or want to feel better about myself.
 Then I took the Cool Girl Quiz and Discovered that I think people who are Artistic are cool. This makes sense as I enjoy being artistic myself.
 Then I drew a picture of myself playing with the rescue puppies. 
 
 It's something I really enjoy doing and makes me feel good about myself.

Dance Mini 
To earn the Dance Mini Badge I learned how to dance to the Macarena. I still need some practice but I am having a lot of fun learning.


Before we started learning the Dance we looked up stretches and warm ups on You tube. There are a ton of warm ups available out there so I'd suggest just finding one you like best or creating your own after watching a bunch of them.

The last thing I did for this patch was to complete a Dance Word search.



 Isabelle
The last thing I did to was to earn the Isabelle patch for this I had to earn the 3 mini patches and to right a Haiku:
I think Cats are Cute
I want cats to be happy
and have a good home.

Once I finished all of my Patchwork my mom gave me my new patches.  
 I got to put them on my new sash that she me got for this summer's activities!

What are you doing this summer? Are you working on new patches and badges? Let me know in the Comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment