Thursday, March 22, 2018

My New Blog

First off I would like to introduce myself. I am the Wandering Girl Scout.My Mom says that I should use a nickname instead of my real name on the Web because it's safer. I am 7 years old, though I will be turning 8 very soon. I love Girl Scouting and my goal is to earn the Gold Award when it is time. I also love going to National Parks and Earning the Junior Ranger badges there. Did you know that there is a Girl Scout Junior Ranger Badge? I am so going to earn that one! I would love to be able to visit all of the National Parks and Monuments, I think that is a great goal as well. My Mom will be helping me write this blog at first, then as I learn more I will take on more responsibilities until I am writing it all on my own. (I am currently taking a typing class.) I plan on using this bog to post about the field trips I go on and the Projects I'm working on to earn various Badges and Patches. I hope you will join me on my Journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment